Certificates of Free Sale
Many countries now require a Certificate of Free Sale as assurance from a foreign agency that the products listed on the certificate are freely sold in the U.S.
The Chamber issues Certificates of Free Sale for products legally sold in the United States. Get this crucial document to clear your goods through customs with ease.
*As we are approaching the holidays, we would like to inform you of a few key dates affecting the issuance of Certificates of Free Sale:
- Nov. 23 - 26: Thanksgiving Closure. Normal services will resume Monday, Nov. 27.
- Dec. 19: Last day to submit Certificate of Free Sale Requests and Letters of Support before the Chamber’s holiday closure. Normal services will resume Tuesday, Jan. 2.
Fees are per individual certificate:
- $100 for all non-member companies; $60 for Chamber members
- Each certificate covers the first 100 products, orders exceeding this amount will be charged $25 for each additional 100 products after.
- Prepayment is required at the time of application. We accept AMEX, Visa, MasterCard - payments are non-refundable
- Once all of the above has been submitted, the Certificate takes 5-7 days to process.
For more information, contact Michelle Dong at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 213.580.7583.