The Nonprofit Council provides nonprofit member organizations with a venue to network, exchange ideas, collaborate and discuss public policy issues impacting the nonprofit community.
Today, the nonprofit sector amounts to more than 11.4 million jobs in the United States—that’s 10 percent of private sector employment, with employment growing steadily even during the recession.
Council members benefit from:
- Collaboration between nonprofit organizations and the L.A. business community
- Increased voice in the Chamber advocacy agenda
- Access to educational and developmental opportunities on topics related to nonprofit organizations
- A platform to publicize volunteer opportunities and access to volunteers
- Increased awareness within the L.A. business community
For more information, contact Pat Clark at 213.580.7595.
THE ECONOMIC POWER OF CALIFORNIA'S NONPROFIT SECTOR
Tuesday, Feb. 18
7:45 - 9:30 a.m.