The Nonprofit Council provides nonprofit member organizations with a venue to network, exchange ideas, collaborate and discuss public policy issues impacting the nonprofit community.
Today, the nonprofit sector amounts to more than 11.4 million jobs in the United States—that’s 10 percent of private sector employment, with employment growing steadily even during the recession.
Council members benefit from:
- Collaboration between nonprofit organizations and the L.A. business community
- Increased voice in the Chamber advocacy agenda
- Access to educational and developmental opportunities on topics related to nonprofit organizations
- A platform to publicize volunteer opportunities and access to volunteers
- Increased awareness within the L.A. business community
For more information, contact Pat Clark at 213.580.7595.
Tuesday, July 30
7:45 - 9:30 a.m.
||Join the Nonprofit Council for a discussion on...
Changing Minds and Changing Lives: A Positive Outlook on Mental Health in the Workplace and Community
Thursday, May 30
7:45 - 9:30 a.m.
There is a growing emphasis on the role mental health plays in many of the social issues facing communities. Locally, new alliances are forming to address these issues. Learn about the work that community organizers are doing to build and grow these alliances at our next Nonprofit Council session.
Los Angeles Area Chamber of Commerce
350 S. Bixel St.
Los Angeles, CA 90017
For more information, contact Pat Clark, 213.580.7595.
Exclusive to our nonprofit members, the Nonprofit Council provides nonprofit organizations with a venue to network, exchange ideas, collaborate and discuss public policy issues impacting their community.
Dr. Wenli Jen
Chief Executive Officer
Integral Prudence Solutions, LLC