Diversity, Equity & Inclusion/Human Resources
The Diversity, Equity & Inclusion/Human Resources Council convenes to discuss talent development issues related to diversity, equity and inclusion to support a thriving local economy that creates upward economic mobility for the region’s frontline workforce.
The Council is committed to supporting business and talent development leaders by providing a venue to discuss human resources-related topics, exchange ideas, and stay abreast of changing business practices to make strategic, employee-centered investments that promote business growth and advance employees’ economic opportunity.
- Diversity, equity and inclusion
- Unconscious/implicit bias
- Talent recruitment and retention
- Fair Chance and Impact Hiring
- Work-life harmony and family-friendly policies and practices
- Inclusive leadership
- Training and talent development
- Immigration in the workplace, DACA, H1b, E-Verify
- Workplace wellness
- Outsourcing and insourcing