State of L.A. Infrastructure
Presented by Siemens, the State of L.A. Infrastructure is a half-day summit on the state and future of infrastructure investment in the region.
The L.A. Area Chamber brings together L.A.’s most influential business and public sector leaders to discuss the state of L.A.’s infrastructure annually. The event features a keynote address and two roundtable discussions between public and private sector CEOs that invest in, manage and depend on the region’s largest infrastructure assets. The past events have addressed questions including the following:
- What is the state of L.A.’s infrastructure and how does it compare with other global mega cities?
- What infrastructure investments are L.A.’s largest companies making over the next few decades to remain economically competitive?
- What public sector infrastructure investments does L.A. need to make now and over the next few decades to remain competitive in a global economy?
- How can L.A.’s private and public sectors work together to fund our region’s future infrastructure needs?
- Develop a comprehensive, pro-business L.A. infrastructure policy agenda that will help L.A. compete in a 21st century global economy.
For more information, contact Sarah Quigley, 213.580.7561.
For 2017 sponsorship opportunities, contact Lee Ligons, 213.580.7523.
2017 State of L.A. Infrastructure was held Nov. 8 at the InterContinental Los Angeles Downtown.