Member Advantage allows members to save money on goods and services, and most important, give participating members a vehicle to expose a selected discount to nearly 600,000 employees of our member businesses.
To participate, a business must offer a discount that is not available to the general public, at least 10 percent below market value and wil last for a minimum of six consecutive months.
The Chamber will promote the discount online and through other L.A. Area
Chamber marketing materials. The offering will be organized under a category based on the discounted product
and will include a 15-word description along with contact information and Web site address.
- Discounts must be at least 10 percent below market value
- Discounts must apply to actual goods and services
- Discounts must last for at least six consecutive months
- Discount must be shown in a percentage or dollar amount
- Free consultation offers cannot be accepted
To receive the rewards of participation, complete the form below. For more information, contact Membership Services Coordinator Glendy Valenzuela, 213.580.7559.