The well-being of our employees and members is of utmost importance. Given the current health concerns due to COVID-19, we have made certain adjustments to our programs and events to ensure a healthy and safe community.
Events and programs scheduled for March and early April will be rescheduled for a future date. Those include:
- Leadership L.A. 2020 Welcome Mixer - originally scheduled for March 19
- Leadership L.A. 2020 Seminar - originally scheduled for March 19 & March 20
- A Three-In-One Event: Business Made Social - originally scheduled for March 26
- Accenture Pancakes & Politics - originally scheduled for March 27
- L.A.'s Leading Women - our Women's History Month celebration originally scheduled for March 31
- NextLA Reception - originally scheduled for April 16
Policy and Global Initiatives Council meetings as well as other Chamber committee meetings (including World Trade Week subcommittee meetings) will be moved to a conference call format or rescheduled.
For events scheduled in the second half of April, May and beyond, these events have not been postponed at this time. The Chamber will continue to monitor developments and update you all accordingly. We ask for your patience as we assess this continually evolving situation.
Finally, the Chamber is committed to provide you with the resources and information to address the needs of our region during this unprecedented time. Please be sure to review our weekly newsletter, L.A. Business This Week, or visit our website
, for the latest COVID-19 developments and helpful information for your organization.